While most clients have stellar experiences using their FreeUp accounts to monitor the freelancers they've hired, the software does not have screenshot software.
It is a software project that is currently being researched with plans to implement it in the future.
For clients who highly value screenshot software, we highly recommend the following:
Time Doctor is easily scalable. It’s a powerful productivity management and time tracking solution that a lot of big names in the industry are using to boost productivity.
It takes screenshots every three minutes and also alerts the user if they are using any social media websites like Facebook or Twitter.
With this software, you can:
- Track time spent by each member for every task and project.
- Check the website that they are using at work.
- Sync data with other software like Trello, Asana, and Basecamp.
You can start using TimeDoctor at a low monthly rate. You can view their plans here: https://www.timedoctor.com/pricing_plans.html
Hubstaff is a great productivity management and time tracking app which can help you and your team members track time and increase efficiency. It has an activity-tracking feature that measures the keyboard and mouse activity levels and how much time is spent on tasks and projects during work hours.
This software allows you to:
- Monitor what your members work with screenshots.
- Track time and gain insights about time wastage.
- Generate online timesheets and detailed reports.
- You can ask freelancers on the marketplace directly to use this software and they can just send an adjustment to FreeUp's timeclock afterward.
Check out their plans here: https://hubstaff.com/pricing
Hope that this helps! If you have any questions, you can reach out to us via LiveChat or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.